Alzheimer's Disease Prevention Through Nutrition

Also Read

Alzheimer's Disease Diet

Did you know that Alzheimer’s did not exist 70 years ago?

Alzheimer's disease, even by another name, could not be found in any medical dictionary or textbook or taught in any medical curriculum.

It became a disease, in medical literature around 1979.

Now, it’s a major disease, affecting half of the people who reach the age of 65 in America.

SEE: Tongue Exercise For Alzheimer's

It is a ‘physician-caused disease’ because doctors have encouraged people, in fact, demanded that people give up saturated fat and cholesterol.

75% of our brain weight is pure cholesterol, it’s called myelin, it’s this fatty stuff that insulates each nerve fiber of the brain and spinal cord.

We only make about 10% of our daily needs of cholesterol. The other 90% must come from our diet.

If a person is very good at giving up the chicken skin and red meat, and dairy and eggs, like a doctor, would have them do, they’re not going to be able to keep up with the maintenance and repair needs of the cholesterol for the myelin in the brain and spinal cord.

That person can EXPECT to develop Alzheimer’s disease.

Now the best way to avoid Alzheimer’s is to eat a couple of eggs every morning for breakfast, not cooked in margarine or fried but soft poached.

You also want to consume as much as 72oz of red meat every single month. I know that sounds like a lot, but it’s just a quarter-pounder a day!

You also want to supplement with the 90 essential nutrients:

*60 Minerals
*16 Vitamins
*12 Amino Acids
*2-3 Fatty Acids

When you get to the Vitamin E level you want to have at least 2,000iu’s of Vitamin E, and you want 500mcg of Selenium, and if you do that, even if you already have Alzheimer’s disease, you can honestly expect to have a significant return of memory.

Great studies were done by University of California at San Diego and the Salk Institute state, by taking 2,000iu's of Vitamin E alone, even if you have advanced Alzheimer’s disease, you can get a significant amount of memory return.

There is hope for you!

"It's not what you eat that kills you, it's what you don’t eat!"

Previous Post Next Post